Monday, April 16, 2007

Well...

I knew exactly what I would post if I passed. But I didn't. So here goes.

I get so caught up in the "I failed, I'm a loser, I'm so stupid" deal. At least that's what goes on in my head when I mess up. And it may be true, but it's not helping anything, it only makes things worse. Take this test for example. What did I lose by failing? A day or worry (the worst part), less than two hours time, and a month more before I can drive on my own (which I doubt I'll be doing much of anyway). But no, my mind can't focus on that. It compares and complains and throws insults at itself, saying how easily I could have passed had I not made that one stupid mistake (which I will forever consider extremely stupid). Whatever, I can deal with it till that goes away.

I do however need to start to learn to have a positive attitude about things. It's easy for me to tell others when they get mad or upset to just chill and think positively. But, at the same time, I can't many a time. Just something I'll have to keep at.

Oh yeah, and I didn't mention the second worst thing about this test. Telling everyone that I told I was taking it to that I failed. That should be fun...

No comments: