Sunday, May 27, 2007

Arggh

I always have these great plans and they always go to the toilet the day they should be coming together. I have yet to set up a hangout day with friends successfully and with full attendance. I guess I'll have to be more direct than email and the internet allows (aka I need to use the phone more often). Whatever. It also seems like people always are available when I'm not. And with the limited time I have, I like to see that when I have free time it's being put to the best use. And a majority of the time it's not. Like today for instance. I spent my entire afternoon with my sister and her friend (which I was obligated to do), because nobody else was available to hang out with us and make the day a more group oriented time. There are a million, billion, trillion things worse than what I'm complaining about so forgive my venting. I just wish my plans and the uses of my time would work out better than they do sometimes...

2 comments:

AKBogert said...

By the way, sorry I couldn't get back to you yesterday. I heard that you were asking about me coming over and yesterday was Andrew's graduation party, so I deleted your message partway through and then went to call your house to let you know. Then I remembered that you had said you had no phone and realized you probably left a call-back # for me in the second half of the message that no longer existed.

So um...yeah, sorry bout that.

Dave The Prophet said...

No problem